Vapor condensation on horizontal wire-profiled tubes
- 21 Downloads
The effect of the profiling parameters and the nonisothermality of the walls on the vapor condensation rate is analyzed for the case of a horizontal tube pro-filed by means of a wire spiral.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Vapor Condensation Horizontal Tube Profile Parameter Condensation Rate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Rifert, P. A. Barabash, and A. B. Golubev,“Determination of the parameters of flooding by condensate of the surface of horizontal tubes,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Energ., No. 10, 92–96 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Karkhu and V. P. Borovkov, “Film vapor condensation on horizontal small-finned tubes,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,19, No. 4, 617–624 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Rifert, P. A. Barabash, and A. B. Golubev, “Rate of water vapor condensation on horizontal wire-profiled tubes,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Energ., No. 7, 106–110 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Rifert and P. A. Barabash, “Hydrodynamic and heat-transfer characteristics of vaporization in a film on a vertical surface with wire intensifiers. 1. Study of film hydrodynamics,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,28, No. 5, 905–906 (1975) (Manuscript filed with the All-Union Institute of Scientific and Technical Information, Reg. No. 50–75 Dep.).Google Scholar
- 5.Bressler and Vait, “Wetting of a surface by means of capillary grooves,” Teploperedacha, Ser. C, No. 2, 132–139 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.A. F. Mills, G. L. Hubbard, and R. K. Janes, “Experimental study of film condensation on horizontal grooved tubes,” Desalination,16, No. 2, 121–133 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.O. O. Mil'man and G. G. Shklover, “Dependence of the mean values of the heat-transfer coefficients on the method of averaging,” Teploenergetika, No. 4, 24–29 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Rifert, A. I. Butuzov, and G. G. Leont'ev, “Heat-transfer enhancement in the vacuum condensers of distillation equipment,” Sudostroenie, No. 7, 28–30 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.V. G. Rifert, P. A. Barabash, and A. B. Golubev, “Heat-transfer enhancement in condensers with horizontal wire-finned tubes,” Kholodil'naya Tekh., No. 4, 23–25 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984