Heterogeneous nucleation mechanism in the flow of a superheated cryogenic liquid
A hypothesis on heterogeneous nucleation in a liquid volume is used as a basis for obtaining a relation to close a system of equations which describes non equilibrium discharge.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Heterogeneous Nucleation Liquid Volume Nucleation Mechanism Cryogenic Liquid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Yagov, “Vapor-bubble nucleation and growth in a liquid volume and on a solid surface,” in: Vapor-Liquid Flows [in Russian], ITMO, Minsk (1977), pp. 34–63.Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Skripov, E. N. Sinitsyn, P. A. Pavlov, et al., Thermophysical Properties of Liquid in the Metastable State [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Akulichev, Cavitation in Cryogenic and Boiling Liquids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.L. K. Tikhonenko, L. R. Kevorkov, and S. Z. Lutovinov, “Study of local parameters of critical flow of hot water in straight pipes with a sharp inlet end,” Teploenergetika, No. 2, 41–44 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.K. I. Soplenkov, “Investigation of steady-state and unsteady critical discharge of gas- and vapor-liquid mixtures,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, PhysicoMathematical Sciences, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Borisenko, V. G. Selivanov, and S. D. Frolov, “Design and experimental study of a gas-liquid nozzle with a substantial content of liquid in the gas,” in: Problems of Gas-Thermodynamics of Power Plants [in Russian], Vol. 1, Kharkov Aviation Institute (1974), pp. 83–93.Google Scholar
- 7.M. I. Gurevich, Theory of Jets of a Perfect Fluid [in Russian], Gos. Izd. FizikoMatematicheskoi Literatury, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984