Iterational analog measuring transducers
General Problems of Metrology and Measurement Techniques
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Analog Measuring Measuring Transducer Iterational Analog
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. M. Aliev and A. M. Shekikhanov, Proc. of the All-Union Conference IIS-79, VNIIéP [in Russian], Leningrad (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.T. M. Aliev and L. R. Seidel, Automatic Correction of Errors of Digital Measuring Instruments [in Russian], énergiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Ostrovskii, The Solution of Equations and Systems of Equations [in Russian], Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. M. Tuz and I. V. Sergeev, Izmer. Tekh., No. 7 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Popov and N. G. Ruban, Izmer. Tekh., No. 4 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982