New devices for measuring the moisture content of charge materials in ferrous metallurgy
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Ferrous Metallurgy Charge Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Pershin and G. G. Bezymenko, Inventor's Certificate No. 532097, Byull. Izobr., No. 38 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Smolyak et al., Neutron Moisture Measurement in Ferrous Metallurgy [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Mozhaev et al., Automatic Control of the Moisture Content of Charge Materials Abroad, Ser. 15, No. 5 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. K. Stroikovskii et al., Inventor's Certificate No. 690958, Byull. Izobr., No. 37 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. T. Karmanov et al., Inventor's Certificate No. 639339, Byull. Izobr., No. 47 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980