Calibration of photon radiation dosimeters in equivalent dose units
Measurement of Ionizing Radiation
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Physical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Equivalent Dose Dose Unit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.MKRZ Recommendations. Radiation Shielding. Publication No. 26 [in Russian]. Atomizdat, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.Radiation Safety Norms NRB-76 [in Russian]. Atomizdat, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. I. Bregadze, et al., Izmer. Tekhn., No. 8 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. I. Bregadze et al., Izmer. Tekhn. No. 12 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.Beta-, x-, and gamma-radiation dose equivalent and dose equivalent rate meters for use in radiation protection. Draft, IEC, Technical Committee No. 45, Subcommittee 45B (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983