Heat transfer between a fluidized bed and an immersed cylinder
- 25 Downloads
An analytical formula is given for the heat-transfer coefficient as a function of the frequency of density fluctuations in a fluidized bed and of the radius of curvature of the heat-transfer surface. Calculation coincides with the experimental data.
KeywordsExperimental Data Statistical Physic Analytical Formula Density Fluctuation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. S. Mickley, D. F. Fairbanks, and R. D. Hawthorn, Paper No. 8 at the Heat Transfer Conference, New York, August 14–17, 1960.Google Scholar
- 2.H. S. Mickley and D. F. Fairbanks, A. I. Ch. E. Journ., 1, September, 1955.Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Baskakov, IFZh, 6, no. 11, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Antonishin and S. S. Zabrodskii, IFZh, 6, no. 11, 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Varygin, Tr. MIKhM, 26, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.Daizo Kunii and J. M. Smith, A. I. Ch. E. Journ., 7, no. 1, 29–36, 1961.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Jacob and G. L. Osberg, The Canad. Journ. of Chem., no. 1, June 5–9, 1957.Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Baskakov, V. A. Antifeev, and G. K. Malikov, Proc. of All-Union Conference on Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Minsk, May, 1964.Google Scholar