A method of reproducing an angle of rotation with an interference spectrum analyzer and stepping drive
Linear and Angular Measurements
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Spectrum Analyzer Interference Spectrum Step Drive
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Kirichenko et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 11, 15 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.B. I. Ivanov et al., USSSR Inventor's Certificate No. 930009, Byull. Izobret., No. 19 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. G. Kozlov et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 10, 37 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. G. Kozlov and A. I. Lopatin, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 495945, Byull. Izobret., No. 36 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Gola, FeingerÄtetechnik,29, No. 3, 121 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984