Evaluation of the immunohistological state of lymph nodes regional with respect to tumors
The immunoreactivity of lymph nodes regional with respect to the tumor was studied in 22 patients with melanoma. Blast-transformation, rosette-formation, and immunofluorescence tests were used to detect T- and B-lymphocytes. Lymphocytes were isolated from one half of the lymph node, the other half was used for histology. The results showed that function of the regional lymph nodes correlates well with morphology.
Key Wordsimmunreactivity lymphocytes lymph node
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. M. Burnet, Cellular Immunology [Russian translation], Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Govallo, in: Current Problems in Traumatology and Orthopedics [in Russian], No. 10, Moscow (1974), p. 97.Google Scholar
- 3.H. Cottier, J. Turk, and L. Sobin, Bull. Wld. Hlth. Org.,47, 372 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Kupin and Z. G. Kadagidze, Collection of Scientific Publications of the Moscow Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology [in Russian], Vol. 17, Moscow (1976), p. 324.Google Scholar
- 5.O. M. Lezhneva, in: Immunochemical Analysis, edited by L. A. Zil'ber [in Russian], Moscow (1968), p. 189.Google Scholar
- 6.R. V. Petrov, Immunology and Immunogenetics [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.I. V. Polyakov and N. S. Sokolova, Practical Manual of Medical Statistics [in Russian], Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Serov, Klin. Med., No. 2, 125 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. A. Umanskii, Immunologic Reactivity in Cancer [in Russian], Kiev (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.G. Pang, D. Baguley, and J. Wilson, J. Immunol. Meth.,4, 41 (1974).Google Scholar
- 11.V. Tsakraklides, E. Tsakraklides, and R. Good, J. Clin. Invest.,53, 81a (1974).Google Scholar
- 12.V. Tsakraklides, P. Olson, J. Kersey, et al., Cancer (Philadelphia), 34, 1259 (1974).Google Scholar