Analysis of errors in evaluating the frequency of voltage resonance in an open line
Measurements of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Open Line Voltage Resonance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Solov'ev, Foundations of the Wire-Communication Measurement Techniques [in Russian], Part 3, Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Setsko, Kabel. Tekh., No. 31 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.F. V. Kushnir et al., Measurements in Communication Techniques [in Russian], Svyaz', Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Garnovskii, Theoretical Foundations of Wire Communications [in Russian], Part 2, Svyaz'izdat, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.B. K. Karandeev, Special Electrical Measuring Methods [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980