Reference installation for calibrating dosimeters in electron-radiation fields with electron energies of 3–10 MeV
Measurement of Ionizing Radiation
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Electron Energy Reference Installation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.All-Union State Standard (GOST) 8.070.73: “State System for Ensuring Uniform Measurements (GSI). Primary State Standard for the absorbed dose rate of photon ionizing radiations.”Google Scholar
- 2.GOST 8.035-74: “GSI. Primary State Standard and All-Union test scheme for equipment used in measuring the absorbed dose and absorbed dose rate of beta and neutron radiations.”Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Berlyand et al., At. Energ.,42, No. 3 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Berlyand et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk UzbSSR, Ser. Tekh. Nauk, No. 4 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Cailler and A. Pratt, Microcalorimetry [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.T. E. Burlin, Phys. Med. Biol.,15, 558 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980