Special State Standard for the spectral power-density unit of radio noise in the range of 2–125 MHz
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry State Standard Radio Noise Special State Standard
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.All-Union State Standard (GOST) 8.334-78: “State System for Ensuring Uniform Measurements (GSI). Meters of uhf transistor and receiver noise factors. Testing means and methods.Google Scholar
- 2.G. G. Petrosyan, Izmer. Tekh., No. 6 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.R. I. Uzdin and V. I. Pruglo, Izmer. Tekh., No. 10 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Arthur, ISA Trans.,10 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.GOST 8.230-77: “GSI. Special State Standard and All-Union test scheme for equipment used in measuring the radio-noise spectral power density in the range of 2–125 MHz.”Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980