Experimental investigation of heat exchange between a turbulent airflow and a short rotating cylindrical tube
- 26 Downloads
The experimental measuring equipment and procedure are described. It is found that the local and mean heat transfer between the wall of a totating tube and a turbulent airflow decreases with increasing rpm. Generalized equations are derived in dimensionless form.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Experimental Investigation Experimental Measuring Heat Exchange
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Buznik, Heat Transfer in Power Units of Ships [in Russian], Izd-vo Sudostroenie (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Buznik, G. A. Artemov, V. N. Bandura, Yu. D. Kardashev, and A. M. Fedorovskii, Sudostroenie, No. 9 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Mukhin, A. S. Sukomel, and V. I. Velichko, Inzhen.-Fiz. Zh.,5, No. 11 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Mikheev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 10 (1952).Google Scholar
- 5.I. T. Alad'ev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, ad. Tekh. Nauk, No. 11 (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.Discussion of the paper by R. F. Pattenden, J. Mech. Engn. Sci.,6, No. 3, 309–310 (1964).Google Scholar