Moisture distribution in granular material during drying in a fluidized bed
This paper gives the results of a determination of the moisture content gradient and an investigation of the moisture distribution in a granular material during drying in a fluidized bed.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Granular Material Moisture Distribution Content Gradient Moisture Content Gradient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Ginzburg, Drying of Food Products [in Russian], Pishchepromizdat, 1960.Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Ginzburg and V. P. Dubrovskii, IFZh,6, no. 10, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.M. F. Kazanskii and P. P. Lutsik, IFZh,3, no. 11, 1960.Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Luikov, Heat and Mass Transfer in Drying Processes [in Russian], GEI, 1956.Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Luikov and Yu. A. Mikhailov, Theory of Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], GEI, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Mikhailov and R. M. Bornikova, IFZh,6, no. 10, 1963.Google Scholar
- 7.L. M. Nikitina, Tables of Transport Coefficients for Moist Materials [in Russian], Izd. Nauka i tekhnika Minsk, 1964.Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Oleinikova and M. F. Kazanskii, IFZh,1, no. 2, 1958.Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Rezchikov, Thesis: An Investigation of the Drying of Grain in a Fluidized Bed, 1962.Google Scholar
- 10.L. S. Slobodkin, IFZh,5, no. 10, 1962.Google Scholar
- 11.W. Shäfer, Die Mühle, no. 51, 1954.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1969