Determination of the thermal and the moisture diffusivity in a porous body from the kinetic characteristics of the drying process
- 25 Downloads
A method is proposed for simultaneously determining the thermal and the moisture diffusivity in a porous body during drying. The results of such a determination are presented, together with the Lykov number for drying cellulose.
KeywordsCellulose Statistical Physic Kinetic Characteristic Porous Body Moisture Diffusivity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Lykov, Heat and Mass Transfer in Drying Processes [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow -Leningrad (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Lykov and A. V. Ivanov, in: Heat and Mass Transfer in Evaporation Processes [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.P. P. Lutsik, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Kiev (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.P. P. Lutsik, Legka Promyslovist', No. 4 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.M. F. Kazanskii, A. N. Kulandina, and P. P. Lutsik, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,3, No. 2 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.Tables of the Thermodynamic Properties of Water and Steam [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow -Leningrad (1952).Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Onokhin, in: Proceedings of the Leningrad Technological Institute [in Russian], No. 5 (1958).Google Scholar