Heat transfer during film boiling of a subcooled liquid under conditions of forced flow through channels
- 25 Downloads
An experimental study of heat transfer during the film boiling of subcooled liquid nitrogen in pipes with the Reynolds number Re=80,000-1,500,000 andψ=0.20–0.95 is reported.
KeywordsNitrogen Heat Transfer Experimental Study Statistical Physic Reynolds Number
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. L. Miropol'skii, Teploénergetika, No. 5 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Gukhman et al., in: Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 1, Minsk (1968), p. 192.Google Scholar
- 3.W. Laverti and W. Rosenow, Teploperedacha,89C, No. 1 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Chi, J. Spacecraft and Rockets,3, No. 1, 150 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Koshkin, É. K. Kalinin, et al., in: Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 2, Minsk (1968), p. 153.Google Scholar
- 8.O. Burggraf, Teploperedacha,86C, No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.É. K. Kalinin et al., Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Heat Transfer, Versailles (September 4–5, 1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974