Heat transfer during film boiling of a subcooled liquid under conditions of forced flow through channels
- 30 Downloads
An experimental study of heat transfer during the film boiling of subcooled liquid nitrogen in pipes with the Reynolds number Re=80,000-1,500,000 andψ=0.20–0.95 is reported.
KeywordsNitrogen Heat Transfer Experimental Study Statistical Physic Reynolds Number
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. L. Miropol'skii, Teploénergetika, No. 5 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Gukhman et al., in: Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 1, Minsk (1968), p. 192.Google Scholar
- 3.W. Laverti and W. Rosenow, Teploperedacha,89C, No. 1 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Chi, J. Spacecraft and Rockets,3, No. 1, 150 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Koshkin, É. K. Kalinin, et al., in: Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 2, Minsk (1968), p. 153.Google Scholar
- 8.O. Burggraf, Teploperedacha,86C, No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.É. K. Kalinin et al., Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Heat Transfer, Versailles (September 4–5, 1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974