Analysis of the feasibility of describing unsteady heat conduction processes in dense disperse systems by differential equations accounting for phase interaction characteristics
- 18 Downloads
The solution of a set of differential equations for unsteady heat conduction of a disperse medium is analyzed and a comparison is presented with experimental data from several authors.
KeywordsExperimental Data Differential Equation Statistical Physic Heat Conduction Disperse System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Antonishin, L. E. Simchenko, and G. A. Surkov, in: Investigation of Heat and Mass Transfer in Technological Processes and Devices [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Lykov, Thermal Conductance of Unsteady Processes [in Russian], GEI (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Efros and A. M. Danilevskii, Operational Computations and Contour Integrals [in Russian], ONTI Ukrainy, Kharkov (1937).Google Scholar
- 4.N. K. Harakas and K. O. Beatty, Chem. Eng. Prog. Symp.,59, No. 4 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.I. S. M. Botterill, J. L. Cain, J. W. Brundrett, and D. E. Elliot, Paper presented at the Symposium on Developments in Fluid-Particle Technology, Boston, Mass., December (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Tamarin, V. D. Dunskii, and L. V. Gorbachev, Inzh. Fiz. Zhur.,13, No. 4 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Ernst, Chem. Eng. Tech.,31, No. 3 (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.L. E. Simchenko, Thesis Candidates' Reference Handbook [in Russian], ITMO AN BSSR (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.I. P. Couderc, H. Angelino, and M. Enjalbert, Chem. Eng. Sci., 21, No. 6/7 (1966).Google Scholar
- 10.A. P. Baskakov, Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 11 [in Russian], Discussion at the Third All-Union Conference on Heat and Mass Transfer, ITMO AN BSSR, Minsk (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973