Analysis of the feasibility of describing unsteady heat conduction processes in dense disperse systems by differential equations accounting for phase interaction characteristics
- 14 Downloads
The solution of a set of differential equations for unsteady heat conduction of a disperse medium is analyzed and a comparison is presented with experimental data from several authors.
KeywordsExperimental Data Differential Equation Statistical Physic Heat Conduction Disperse System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Antonishin, L. E. Simchenko, and G. A. Surkov, in: Investigation of Heat and Mass Transfer in Technological Processes and Devices [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Lykov, Thermal Conductance of Unsteady Processes [in Russian], GEI (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Efros and A. M. Danilevskii, Operational Computations and Contour Integrals [in Russian], ONTI Ukrainy, Kharkov (1937).Google Scholar
- 4.N. K. Harakas and K. O. Beatty, Chem. Eng. Prog. Symp.,59, No. 4 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.I. S. M. Botterill, J. L. Cain, J. W. Brundrett, and D. E. Elliot, Paper presented at the Symposium on Developments in Fluid-Particle Technology, Boston, Mass., December (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Tamarin, V. D. Dunskii, and L. V. Gorbachev, Inzh. Fiz. Zhur.,13, No. 4 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Ernst, Chem. Eng. Tech.,31, No. 3 (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.L. E. Simchenko, Thesis Candidates' Reference Handbook [in Russian], ITMO AN BSSR (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.I. P. Couderc, H. Angelino, and M. Enjalbert, Chem. Eng. Sci., 21, No. 6/7 (1966).Google Scholar
- 10.A. P. Baskakov, Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 11 [in Russian], Discussion at the Third All-Union Conference on Heat and Mass Transfer, ITMO AN BSSR, Minsk (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973