The specifics of the shock compression of matter in cylindrical bombs
The dynamic pattern of the shock compression of a substance in cylindrical bombs is examined. It is demonstrated theoretically and experimentally that conditions are established in the center of the bomb for nonregular Mach repulsion.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Shock Compression Dynamic Pattern Cylindrical Bomb
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.S. S. Batsanov and A. A. Deribas, Nauchnotekhnicheskie problemy goreniya i vzryva, no. 1, 103, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Batsanov, A. A. Deribas, and S. A. Kutolin, Nau chno-tekhnicheskie problemy goreniyai vzryva, no. 2, 52, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Batsanov, A. A. Deribas, S. A. Kutolin, and I. V. Kostyreva, Fizika goreniya i vzryva [Combustion, Explosion and Shock Waves), no. 1, 100, 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.S. B. Kormer, M. B. Sinitsin, A. I. Funtikov, V. D. Urlin, and A. V. Blinov, ZhETF,47, 1202, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Al'tshuler, S. B. Kormer, A. A. Bakanova, A. P. Petrunin, A. I. Funtikov, and A. A. Gubkin, ZhETF,41, 1382, 1961.Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Batsanov, G. S. Doronin, and S. S. Kutateladze, PMTF [Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics],4, 171, 1966.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971