The ignition of a catalytic surface
- 14 Downloads
The Shvets method  is used to study the ignition bf a reacting gas from a heated catalytic surface in the presence of conductive and convective heat transfer from that heated surface.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Convective Heat Convective Heat Transfer Heated Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. E. Shvets, PMM,13, no. 3, 1949.Google Scholar
- 2.Ribo and Valentin, collection: Gasdynamics and Heat Transfer in the Presence of Chemical Reactions [Russian translation], IL, pp. 349–352, 1962.Google Scholar
- 3.D. B. Spalding, collection: Contemporary Problems in Heat Transfer [Russian translation], Izd. Energiya, pp. 180–208, 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Diffusion and Heat Transfer in Chemical Kinetics [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, 1947.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Elbe, collection: Problems of Combustion and of Detonation Waves [Russian translation], Oborongiz, pp. 18–23, 1953.Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Dorodnitsyn, PMM,6, no. 6, 1942.Google Scholar
- 7.W. Cunningham, Introduction to the Theory of Nonlinear Systems [Russian translation], Gosenergoizdat, 1962.Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. B. Zel'dovich, ZhETF, no. 12, 1939.Google Scholar
- 9.L. S. Gandin, PMM,14, no. 4, 1950.Google Scholar
- 10.A. M. Grishin, IFZh [Journal of Engineering Physics],10, no. 4, 1966.Google Scholar
- 11.V. N. Vilyunov and O. B. Sidonskii, DAN SSSR,152, no. 1, 1963.Google Scholar
- 12.A. E. Averson, V. V. Barzykin, and A. G. Merzhanov, IFZh [Journal of Engineering Physics],9, no. 2, 1965.Google Scholar
- 13.H. F. Coward and P. G. Guest, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,49, 2427, 1927.Google Scholar
- 14.M. E. Shvets, PMM,14, no. 1, 1950.Google Scholar
- 15.Tau-i-Tunc, collection: Problems in the Ignition and Stabilization of a Flame [Russian translation], IL, pp. 133–147, 1963.Google Scholar
- 16.P. V. Melent'ev, Approximate Calculations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, 1962.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971