Differential equations for the study of radiative heat exchange in an absorbing-emitting medium
- 13 Downloads
Exact differential equations have been derived for the sums and differences of hemispherical radiative flows in an absorbing-emitting medium. A method is given for the solution of these equations for a flat layer.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Statistical Physic Heat Exchange Radiative Heat Radiative Heat Exchange
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Sobolev, Transport of Radiant Energy in the Atmospheres of Stars and Planets [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1956.Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Adrianov and G. L. Polyak, IFZh,7, no. 4, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and Yu. P. Raizer, The Physics of Shock Waves and High-Temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.V. Kourganoff, Basic Methods in Transfer Problems, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1952.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Pagurova, Tables of Integroexponential Functions 495-02. Izd-vo AN SSSR, Moscow, 1959.Google Scholar