Discrepancies between readings of TPR-2075 thermoelectric thermometers
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Thermoelectric Thermometer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Burton, Circ. Inform. Techn. Centre Docum. Sider., No. 11 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. B. Dunets and V. I. Lakh, in: Monitoring and Measuring Technique [in Russian], No. 14, Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Charikhov and S. K. Danishevskii, Prib. Sist. Upr., No. 1 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.I. P. Kuritnyk et al., Inventor's Certificate No. 607116, Byull. Izobr., No. 18 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.All-Union State Standard (GOST) 16263-70: Metrology: Terms and Definitions.Google Scholar
- 6.B. K. Bragin and R. I. Tetyueva, Izmer. Tekh., No. 6 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Bedford et al., in: Instruments and Methods in Physical Metallography [Russian translation], No. 1, Mir, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.A. N. Gordov et al., Errors in Contacts Methods of Temperature Measurement [in Russian], Standartov, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.GOST 8083-73: The All-Union Test Scheme for Means of Temperature Measurement in the Range from 273.15 to 6300‡K.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979