Graphical interpretation of the local heat transfer correlation equation with combined free and forced convection
An account is given, illustrated by an example, of a graphical interpretation and of an examination of the correlation equation for local heat transfer with combined free and forced convection in a tube in which hydrodynamic flow stabilization occurs but thermal stabilization is absent.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Convection Statistical Physic Thermal Stabilization Forced Convection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. R. Eckert and R. M. Drake, Heat and Mass Transfer [Russian translation], 1961,Google Scholar
- 2.A. Watzinger and D. G. Johnson, Forsch. Ing.-Wes.,10, no. 4, 182, 1939.Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Ostroumov, ZhTF,20, no. 6, 750, 1950.Google Scholar
- 4.E. M. Sparrow, R. Eichhorn, and J. L. Gregg, The Physics of Fluids,2, no. 3, 319, 1959.Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Buznik and K. A. Vezlomtsev, Izv. VUZ. Energetika no. 2, 1960.Google Scholar
- 6.V. Meteis and E. R. Eckert, ASME, Ser. C,86, no. 2, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Mayatskii, Izv. VUZ. Energetika, no. 11, 1964.Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Shevchik, Trans. ASME, Ser. C,86, no. 4, dy1964.Google Scholar
- 9.V. M. Ievlev, DAN SSSR, 36, no. 6, 1952.Google Scholar
- 10.E. L. Rodionov, Teploenergetika, no. 6, 1965.Google Scholar