The electrification mechanism in a fluidized bed
- 16 Downloads
On the basis of numerous data available in the literature, as well as according to the experiments which we have carried out, a hypothesis is proposed for the mechanism of static electrification in a fluidized bed.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Numerous Data Static Electrification Electrification Mechanism
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ciborowski and A. Wlodarski, Chemical Engineering Science, 17, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.S. Končar-Djurdjevic, L. Capo, and D. Vucovic, Genie Chimique, 86, no. 4, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.S. Končar-Djurdjevic and D. Vucovic, Nature 1193, no. 4810, Jan. 6, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.S. K. Koncar-Djurdjevic, D. M. Baic, and B. D. Djordjevic, Vestnik khim. obshchestva, Belgrade; 28, nos. 8–9, 501–512, 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.P. G. Romankov and N. B. Rashkovskaya, Drying in a Fluidized Bed [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.N. B. Kondukov, A. M. Kornilaev, A. S. Kruglikov, and I. M. Skachko, IFZh, no. 7, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.L. Loeb, Static Electrification [Russian translation], Gosenergoizdat, 1963.Google Scholar
- 8.Y. Staroba and Y. Shimorda, Static Electricity in Industry [Russian translation], Gosenergoizdat, 1960.Google Scholar
- 9.N. G. Drozdov, Static Electricity in Industry [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, 1949.Google Scholar
- 10.S. E. Frish and A. V. Timoreva, A Course in General Physics, Vol. 2 [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, 1961.Google Scholar