Errors in measuring water content of materials containing hydrogen with NMR content meters
- 40 Downloads
KeywordsHydrogen Physical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Measure Water Content
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. S. Danilyuk et al., Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 2 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Lechet, Nuclear Induction [Russian translation], Izd. Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.N. M. Shumilovskii et al., Methods of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.T. C. Farrar and E. D. Becker, Introduction to Pulse and Fourier Transform NMR Methods, Academic, New York (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Bette and H. Winterloff, Feinwerktechnik und Messtechnik,83, No. 5 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982