The pulse method of determining the coefficient of thermal activity in matter
- 15 Downloads
A description is given of an experimental setup and we present the results from the measurement of the coefficient\(\varepsilon = \sqrt \lambda c\gamma \) for dielectric materials and thin films by the method of applying heat in pulses to a film thermometer in contact with the material being investigated.
KeywordsThin Film Statistical Physic Dielectric Material Thermal Activity Pulse Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Hartunian and R. Varwig, Phys. Fluids,5, No.2 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Skipper, A. R. C. Journal,31, No.5 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Luikov, The Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat (1952).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Polyakov, Teplofizika Vysokikh Temperatur, No.6 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.G. S. Ambrok, in: Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol.5, Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1966).Google Scholar