Sampling-interval determination for pulse transducers in instruments for monitoring the kinematic errors of gear transmissions
Linear and Angular Measurements
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Gear Transmission Kinematic Error Pulse Transducer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Markov and V. P. Stepnyakov, Tr. Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Metrol. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. SSSR, No. 16 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.V. B. Kogan, Izmer. Tekh., No. 1 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.F. E. Temnikov et al., Theoretical Principles of Information Engineering [In Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Krylov et al., Computational Methods of Higher Mathematics [in Russian], Vol. 1, Vysheishaya Shkola, Minsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Smirnov, Textbook of Higher Mathematics [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.T. A. Agenyan, Principles of the Theory of Errors for Astronomers and Physicists [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Milyutin, Inventor's Certificate No. 579536, Byull. Izobr., No. 41 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982