High-speed parallel-type analog-to-digital converter
General Problems of Metrology and Measurement Techniques
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Balakai et al., Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog Converter Integrated Circuits [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.V. L. Shilo, Linear Integrated Circuits in Radioelectronic Apparatus [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Alekseenko, Principles of Microcircuit Techniques. Elements of Morphology of Microelectronic Apparatus [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Mano, US Patent No. 3877025 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Golovanov et al., Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 1 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.T. O. Anderson, Comput. Des.,12, No. 7 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982