Solution of reverse and inverse problems of thermal processes in metallurgy by electrical simulation
- 22 Downloads
Methods of electrical simulation of problems of solidification within a temperature range are presented. Unique features in solutions of reverse and inverse problems are noted. Certain thermophysical properties of the crystallizing “steel ingot-gray iron mold” system are obtained.
KeywordsIron Statistical Physic Mold Inverse Problem Unique Feature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Kozdoba and V. I. Makhnenko, Inzhen.-Fiz. Zh.,4, No. 4 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Kozdoba, Electrical Simulation of Temperature Fields in Marine Power Plants [in Russian], Izd. Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Kozdoba and L. V. Knyazev, in: Theory and Application of Mathematical Analogies [in Russian], Izd. Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1965), p. 388.Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Knyazev, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Institute of Naval Engineers, Odessa (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Kozdoba, in: Heat Transfer by Convection [in Russian], Izd. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1965), p. 31.Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Rykalin, Heat Fundamentals of Welding [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1947).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Efimov, V. P. Osipov, and V. P. Grebenyuk, Means for Improving the Casting of Steel [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar