A study of critical film boiling under natural convection
- 18 Downloads
Results are shown of a study concerning the critical film boiling of various cryogenic liquids. The physical mechanism of this process is analyzed and recommendations are made for calculating it.
KeywordsConvection Statistical Physic Natural Convection Physical Mechanism Cryogenic Liquid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Borishanskii, K. M. Aref'ev, N. I. Paleev, and R. T. Tekhtilov, Trudy TsKTI, No. 62 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Petrash, Tempering Media [in Russian], Mashgiz (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.K. J. Baumeister, F. F. Simon, and R. F. Henry, “Role of the surface in the measurement of the Leidenfrost temperature”, in: Augmentation of Convective Heat and Mass Transfer, ASME Annual Winter Conference in New York (December 2, 1970).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Kutateladze, Basic Theory of Heat Transfer [in Russian], Mashgiz (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Skripov, in: Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Minsk (1962), Vol. 2.Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Izd. Vysshaya Shkola (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.Burggraf, Trans. ASME Heat Transmission,C-86, No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.E. K. Kalinin, S. A. Yarkho, I. I. Berlin, Y. S. Kochelaev, and V. V. Kostyuk, Proc. ASME 90th Annual Winter Conference in Los Angeles (November 16–20, 1969), pp. 89–94.Google Scholar