Temperature fluctuations at the surface of a fluidization bed with gas combustion
- 13 Downloads
Results are shown of temperature measurements at the bed surface under various fluidization modes, which explain the mechanism of gas combustion in a fluidization bed.
KeywordsCombustion Statistical Physic Temperature Measurement Temperature Fluctuation Fluidization Mode
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. F. Davidson and D. Harrison, Fluidization of Solid Particles [Russian translation], Izd. Khimiya, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.L. K. Basanova, Khim. Promyshl., No. 8, (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.M. S. Kayander, Izmeritel. Tekh., No. 2, (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Subbotin et al., Heat Transfer during Bubbling of Metals with the Occurrence of Natural Convection [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Yaryshev, Theoretical Principles of Measuring Transient Temperatures [in Russian], Izd. Énergiya, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.R. M. Fristrom and A. A. Westenberg, Structure of the Flame [Russian translation], Izd. Metallurgiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.O. M. Todes, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,13, No. 7, 11 (1939),14, No. 8, (1940).Google Scholar
- 8.M. B. Ravich, Fuels and Fuel Economy [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975