Temperature fluctuations at the surface of a fluidization bed with gas combustion
- 9 Downloads
Results are shown of temperature measurements at the bed surface under various fluidization modes, which explain the mechanism of gas combustion in a fluidization bed.
KeywordsCombustion Statistical Physic Temperature Measurement Temperature Fluctuation Fluidization Mode
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. F. Davidson and D. Harrison, Fluidization of Solid Particles [Russian translation], Izd. Khimiya, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.L. K. Basanova, Khim. Promyshl., No. 8, (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.M. S. Kayander, Izmeritel. Tekh., No. 2, (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Subbotin et al., Heat Transfer during Bubbling of Metals with the Occurrence of Natural Convection [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Yaryshev, Theoretical Principles of Measuring Transient Temperatures [in Russian], Izd. Énergiya, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.R. M. Fristrom and A. A. Westenberg, Structure of the Flame [Russian translation], Izd. Metallurgiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.O. M. Todes, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,13, No. 7, 11 (1939),14, No. 8, (1940).Google Scholar
- 8.M. B. Ravich, Fuels and Fuel Economy [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975