Calculation of the temperature profile of a perforated fin
- 29 Downloads
An approximate method is proposed for calculating the temperature profile of a thin perforated fin.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Temperature Profile Approximate Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. R. Eckert and R. M. Dreick, Theory of Heat and Mass Transfer [Russian translation], Gos-énergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.N. M. Matveev, Methods of Integrating Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Stoker, Nonlinear Oscillations in Mechanical and Electrical Systems [Russian translation], Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 4.M. D. O. Strett, Lame, Mathieu, and Related Functions in Physics and Engineering [in Russian], Izd. ONTI, Khar'kov-Kiev (1935).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. MacLachlan, Theory and Applications of Mathieu Functions [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.E. T. Whittacker and G. N. Watson, Study Course in Modern Analysis [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Gukhman, Introduction to the Theory of Similarity [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. D. Deniskin and I. F. Nekrasova, Application of the Simulation Technique to Solving Problems of Heat Conduction in Electronic Devices [in Russian], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974