Calculation of the temperature profile of a perforated fin
- 24 Downloads
An approximate method is proposed for calculating the temperature profile of a thin perforated fin.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Temperature Profile Approximate Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. R. Eckert and R. M. Dreick, Theory of Heat and Mass Transfer [Russian translation], Gos-énergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.N. M. Matveev, Methods of Integrating Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Stoker, Nonlinear Oscillations in Mechanical and Electrical Systems [Russian translation], Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 4.M. D. O. Strett, Lame, Mathieu, and Related Functions in Physics and Engineering [in Russian], Izd. ONTI, Khar'kov-Kiev (1935).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. MacLachlan, Theory and Applications of Mathieu Functions [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.E. T. Whittacker and G. N. Watson, Study Course in Modern Analysis [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Gukhman, Introduction to the Theory of Similarity [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. D. Deniskin and I. F. Nekrasova, Application of the Simulation Technique to Solving Problems of Heat Conduction in Electronic Devices [in Russian], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974