Experimental study concerning the hydrodynamics of vapor-water flow through horizontal pipes
- 12 Downloads
A study has been made concerning the dependence of the true vapor content and the referred friction coefficient on the flow-rate vapor content, on the Froude circulation number, and on the thermal flux in a vapor-water mixture flowing horizontally under a pressure of 1.5–3.0 bar. Empirical formulas have been derived on the basis of test data.
KeywordsExperimental Study Statistical Physic Friction Coefficient Test Data Empirical Formula
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Mamaev, G. É. Odishariya, N. I. Semenov, and A. A. Tochigin, Hydrodynamics of Gas-Liquid Mixtures in Pipes [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Armand, Izv. Vsesoy. Tekh. Inst., No. 1 (1946).Google Scholar
- 3.G. E. Odishariya, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], VNIIGaz, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.Z. L. Miropol'skii, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp., No. 1 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Semenov and A. A. Tochigin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,4, No. 7 (1961).Google Scholar