Some properties of the distribution function of Maxwell gas particles
- 15 Downloads
The nature of the dependence of the distribution function on the initial conditions and of the changes with time in its high-frequency part are clarified.
KeywordsDistribution Function Statistical Physic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. DeBoer, Phys. of Fluids,10, No.11, 2485 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Temchin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,16, No.5, 885 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Grad, Handbuch der Physik, Vol.12, Springer Verlag (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.M. N. Kogan, The Dynamics of a Rarefied Gas [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Krasnosel'skii, Translation Operator on Trajectories of Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Kolmogorov and S. V. Fomin, Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.L. V. Kantorovich and G. P. Akilov, Functional Analysis in Normed Spaces [in Russian], FM (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Uehling and G. Uhlenbeck, Phys. Rev.,43, No.7, 552 (1933).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973