Vacuum sublimation of ice and water from a single macrocapillary supplied radiatively with heat
A photographic study was conducted of the sublimation mechanism for water, in a single macroscopic capillary,under vacuum, supplied radiatively with heat. It was found that the sublimation in a capillary is analogous to that in a body with capillary pores.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Vacuum Sublimation Photographic Study Sublimation Mechanism
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Lykov, B. M. Smol'skii, P. A. Novikov, and E. A. Vagner, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,15, No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.D. P. Lebedev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,15, No.5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.D. P. Lebedev, in: Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], No. 10, Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.F. Dyer, D. Carpenter, and J. Sunderland, J. Food Sci.,31, 196–201 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Drying [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar