Methods of checking the purity of materials used to monitor the contamination of the surrounding medium
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Surrounding Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The Limiting Permissible Concentrations of Extraneous Materials in Air and Water [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Karpov and I. P. Alimarin, Zh. Anal. Khim.34, No. 7 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Kaizer, Advances in Chromatography [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Rudenko and G. I. Smirnova, Zh. Anal. Khim.32, No. 2 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. I. Aleksandrov, Accurate Cryometry of Organic Materials [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Anikin and G. M. Dugacheva, Determinations of the Purity of Organic Materials [in Russian], Mosk. Gos. Univ., Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.S. V. R. Mastrangelo, Anal. Chem,29, No. 5 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.D. K. Kollerov et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 6 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982