Effects of dynamic errors in a spectrophotometer recording system on color-coordinate calculation
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Recording System Dynamic Error Spectrophotometer Recording
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Lagutin, Opt.-Mekh. Prom., No. 1, 40 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Lagutin et al., in: Abstracts for the All-Union Conference on Spectroscopic Instruments and Methods [in Russian], Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Lagutin, Opt.-Mekh. Prom., No. 5, 6 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.J. E. Stewart, Infrared Physics,7, No. 2, 77 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Judd and H. Wyszecki, Color in Science and Technology [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984