The temperature calculation for a plate and cylinder heated simultaneously by radiation and convection
- 42 Downloads
A solution is derived for the Fourier equation by the method of averaging the functional correction factors in the case of convection-radiation heating. Tables are presented for the practical calculation of plate and cylinder temperatures.
KeywordsRadiation Fourier Convection Statistical Physic Correction Factor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Kavaderov and Yu. A. Samoilovich, Tr. VNIIMT, Metallurgizdat, No. 6, 44 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. N. Andreev and V. M. Orkin. Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,12, No. 6 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. V. Vidin, Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,12, No. 5 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. S. Postol'nik, Inzh. Fiz.,8, No. 1 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. D. Sokolov, Ukrainsk. Matem. Zh.,13, No. 1 (1957).Google Scholar