Certain problems related to the aerodynamics of the gravity flow of a finely dispersed free-flowing material
- 12 Downloads
We present the results from theoretical and experimental investigations into the determination of the velocities of vertically incident particles for Re < 2000 and for the volumes of air ejected by a stream of a free-flowing material being transferred through closed troughs.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Experimental Investigation Incident Particle Gravity Flow Closed Trough
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Nedin and O. D. Neykov, Combating Dust in Mines [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Smirnov, A Course in Higher Mathematics [in Russian], Vol. 1, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.S. E. Butakov, The Aerodynamics of Industrial Ventilation Systems [in Russian], Profizdat, Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 4.B. N. Lobaev, Design of Air Conduits [in Russian], UkrSSR, Kiev (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Zaydel', Elementary Estimates of Measurement Errors [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow-Leningrad (1965).Google Scholar