Free convection in an immersed plane jet
- 20 Downloads
We investigate the free convection in a plane immersed jet by the method of self-similar and nonself-similar solutions. The derived solutions are valid both for a heated and a cooled jet.
KeywordsConvection Statistical Physic Free Convection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Schlichting, Boundary-Layer Theory [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Brand and F. J. Lahey, J. Fluid Mech.,29, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.R. M. Moreau, Comptes Rend. Acad. Sci.,256, No. 11, No. 23 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.L. G. Loitsyanskii, Trudy LPI, No. 260, 57 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Sokovishin, Izv. Vuz., Énergetika, No. 1, 72 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.D. J. Shanks, Math. Phys.,34, No. 1, 1 (1955).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972