Free convection in an immersed plane jet
- 24 Downloads
We investigate the free convection in a plane immersed jet by the method of self-similar and nonself-similar solutions. The derived solutions are valid both for a heated and a cooled jet.
KeywordsConvection Statistical Physic Free Convection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Schlichting, Boundary-Layer Theory [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Brand and F. J. Lahey, J. Fluid Mech.,29, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.R. M. Moreau, Comptes Rend. Acad. Sci.,256, No. 11, No. 23 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.L. G. Loitsyanskii, Trudy LPI, No. 260, 57 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Sokovishin, Izv. Vuz., Énergetika, No. 1, 72 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.D. J. Shanks, Math. Phys.,34, No. 1, 1 (1955).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972