An experimental method of studying the kinetics of convection drying in the case of variable parameters for the drying agent
- 24 Downloads
We propose a new experimental method of studying the kinetics of convection drying in connection with solid materials in a variable temperature regime. A theoretical basis is provided for the proposed method.
KeywordsConvection Statistical Physic Variable Temperature Experimental Method Variable Parameter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Luikov, Heat and Mass Transfer of Drying Processes [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Luikov and Yu. A. Mikhailov, The Theory of Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.Heat and Mass Transfer in Industrial Installations, Collection of Abstracts [in Russian], Verkhne-Volzhskoe Knizhnoe Izd-vo. Yaroslavl' (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Zhuchkov, Drying Processes in the Paper and Pulp Industry, Lesnaya Promyshlennost', Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.O. Krischer, Scientific Bases of Drying Techniques [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar