A method of determining diffusion coefficients and frictional drag factors in liquids
- 41 Downloads
We propose a method of modeling the hydrodynamic friction of plates and the molecular diffusion of an impurity in a liquid medium by means of the phenomena of convection mass transport.
KeywordsConvection Statistical Physic Diffusion Coefficient Liquid Medium Mass Transport
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Barenblatt, V. A. Gorodtsov, and V. N. Kalashnikov, in: Articles from the Third All-Union Conference on Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 3 [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Lykov, Z. P. Shul'man, and B. I. Puris, in: Articles from the Third All-Union Conference on Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 3 [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Lykov, Z. P. Shul'man, and B. I. Puris, Inzh.-Fiz. Zhur.,14, No. 1 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Z. P. Shul'man and B. M. Berkovskii, The Boundary Layer in Non-Newtonian Fluids [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Levich, Physicochemical Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.O. Lamm, Nova Acta Regial Soc. Scient. Upsala, Ser. 4,10, No. 6 (1937).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Crank, The Mathematics of Diffusion, Oxford (1956).Google Scholar
- 8.H. Fujita, Textile Research Journ., 757–760, 823–827 (1952).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972