Kinetics of drying of various materials and calculation of the duration of drying
- 33 Downloads
This paper deals with methods of combining the drying curves obtained in different conditions into a single curve, the analysis of the kinetics of the process, and methods of calculating the duration of drying of materials. The proposed method of calculation is a development of Lykov's method.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Single Curve
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Luikov, Heat and Mass Transfer in Drying Processes [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, 1956.Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Krasnikov, Heat and Mass Transfer in Capillary-Porous Materials (Collection of Works of the Physics Department of Moscow Technological Institute of the Food Industry) [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, 1957.Google Scholar
- 3.G. K. Filonenko and P. D. Lebedev, Drying Equipment [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, 1952.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Krasnikov and V. A. Danilov, Abstracts of Proceedings of a Scientific Conference on Progress in Research in Moscow Technological Institute of the Food Industry in 1963–64 and 1964–65 [in Russian], 1965, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Krasnikov and V. A. Danilov, Khimicheskaya pererabotka drevesiny, no. 8, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.S. Pabis, Suszenie plodov rolnych, Warszawa, 1965.Google Scholar