Experimental study of the transient heat transfer between metal balls and a stream of liquid at constant temperature
- 43 Downloads
The article describes a method of determining the transient heat-transfer coefficient and a study of the transient heat transfer between metal balls and a stream of liquid. It is shown here how the heat flux and the heat-transfer coefficient depend on a number of parameters. The relation is then generalized for a transient heat flux at a surface.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Experimental Study Statistical Physic Heat Flux Constant Temperature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A.V.Lykov and T.L.Perel'man, Symp. on Heat and Mass Transfer between Solid Bodies and Surrounding Gaseous Media [in Russian], Izd. Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.Chao and Dzhen', Teploperedacha, No. 2 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.T.Yuge, RIHSM,5, No.49, 175–183 (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.L.I.Kudryashev and A.A.Smirnov, Trudy Kuibishevsk.Aviats. Inst., No.15, Part 2, 105–117 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.I.Ya.Bitsyutko, V.K.Shchitnikov, G.V.Sadovinkov, and L.A.Sergeeva, Symp. on Study of Transient Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Izd. Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.A.V.Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Izd. Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.E.V.Kudryavtsev, K.N.Chakalev, and N.V.Shumakov, Transient Heat Transfer [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.N.B.Vargaftik (editor), Handbook: Thermophysical Properties of Materials [in Russian], GÉI, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 9.A.V.Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], GITTL (1952).Google Scholar