The boltzmann equation and Newton's method
- 16 Downloads
A method much used in functional analysis for solving nonlinear equations is applied to the Boltzmann equation.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Functional Analysis Nonlinear Equation Boltzmann Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Grad, Handb. d. Phys., Vol. XII, Springer (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Chapman and T. Cowling, Mathematical Theory of Nonuniform Gases [Russian translation], IL (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.M. N. Kogan, Dynamics of Rarefied Gases [in Russian], Nauka (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Grad. Rarefied Gas Dynamics, Academic Press (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Kolmogorov and S. V. Fomin, Elements of Function Theory and Functional Analysis [in Russian], Nauka (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Kantorovich and G. P. Akilov, Functional Analysis in Normalized Spaces [in Russian], FM (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Krasnosel'skii, Displacement Operator for Differential Equation Trajectories [in Russian], Nauka (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Products [in Russian], FM (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.N. Danforth and J. T. Schwartz, Linear Operators (General Theory) [Russian translation], IL (1962).Google Scholar
- 10.A. I. Ivanovskii, A. I. Repnev, and E. G. Shvidkovskii, Kinetic Theory of the Upper Atmosphere [in Russian] Gidrometeoizdat (1967).Google Scholar
- 11.D. Ziegenbein, K. Günther, and S. Matthies, Physica,39, No. 4, 560 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972