Analytical evaluation of the sensitivity of a dilatocapacitor thermal radiation receiver
- 11 Downloads
The volt-watt sensitivity of certain types of capacitor thermal radiation receivers was calculated. It is shown that the sensitivity of one of the variants of the receiver in comparison with other indicators can be quite high, reaching values of 108 V ·W−1.
KeywordsRadiation Statistical Physic Thermal Radiation Analytical Evaluation Radiation Receiver
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Smith, F. Jones, and R. Chesmer, Detection and Measurement of Infrared Radiation [Russian translation], IL (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Gritsenko, Ukrainsk. Fiz. Zh.,11, No. 1, 80 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.M. L. Veingerov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 4, 149 (1933).Google Scholar
- 4.R. V. Jones, Proc. Phys. Soc.,17, No. 2, 280 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Gritsenko, Summaries of Reports at the 19th Scientific Conference of Uzhgorod State University, Physics Series [in Russian], (1965), p. 11.Google Scholar
- 6.L. L. Goncharovskii, Indicator of Thermal Rays, Patent No. 46720 [in Russian] (1936).Google Scholar
- 7.F. Kashpar, Thermal Bimetals in Electrical Engineering [in Russian], GÉI (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.G. M. Malkin, Izmeritel. Tekh.,2, 80 (1957).Google Scholar
- 9.N. A. Pankratov, Optiko-Mekhanicheskaya Promyshlennost', No. 1, 41 (1960).Google Scholar
- 10.V. P. Korotkov and N. A. Pankratov, Optiko-Mekhanicheskaya Promyshlennost', No. 3, 35 (1964).Google Scholar
- 11.L. Tremoroux, J. Sci. Inst.,38, No. 6 (1961).Google Scholar