Heat transfer in a region of accelerated flow when a system of two-dimensional streams is incident ona flat surface normal to it
- 17 Downloads
The heat transfer problem is considered when a flat plate is heated by a system of two-dimensional streams directed at right angles to the surface.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Flat Surface Flat Plate Transfer Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Gardon and D. K. Akfirat, Heat Transfer [Russian translation], IL,88, No. 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Krasnikov and V. A. Danilov, Inzh. -Fiz. Zh.,9, No. 5 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.É. I. Rozenfel'd, Izv. Vuzov, Chernaya Metallurgiya, No. 2 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Bradshaw and E. M. Love, Aeronautical Research Council Reports and Memoranda, N 3205 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Brady and G. Ludwig, J. Amer. Helicopter Soc.,48, No. 2 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Avduevskii, V. M. Kryukov, and V. P. Solntsev, The Study of Heat Transfer in Fluid and Gas Flows [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.P. M. Brdlik and V. K. Savin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,11, No. 4 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.H. Schlichting, Boundary Layer Theory [Russian translation], IL (1956).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972