Heat transfer in a region of accelerated flow when a system of two-dimensional streams is incident ona flat surface normal to it
- 18 Downloads
The heat transfer problem is considered when a flat plate is heated by a system of two-dimensional streams directed at right angles to the surface.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Flat Surface Flat Plate Transfer Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Gardon and D. K. Akfirat, Heat Transfer [Russian translation], IL,88, No. 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Krasnikov and V. A. Danilov, Inzh. -Fiz. Zh.,9, No. 5 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.É. I. Rozenfel'd, Izv. Vuzov, Chernaya Metallurgiya, No. 2 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Bradshaw and E. M. Love, Aeronautical Research Council Reports and Memoranda, N 3205 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Brady and G. Ludwig, J. Amer. Helicopter Soc.,48, No. 2 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Avduevskii, V. M. Kryukov, and V. P. Solntsev, The Study of Heat Transfer in Fluid and Gas Flows [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.P. M. Brdlik and V. K. Savin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,11, No. 4 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.H. Schlichting, Boundary Layer Theory [Russian translation], IL (1956).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972