Raising the precision of tracer-type flowmeters
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Il'inskii, Contactless Flow Measurements [in Russian], énergiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.P. P. Kremlevskii, Flow and Quantity Meters [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.ISO/TC30/SCH (U.K.9), 29E. Apr., “Method based on velocity measurements. Radioactive tracer method” (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Roshchin, Inventor's Certificate No. 657352, Byull. Izobr., No. 14 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Roshchin, Inventor's Certificate No. 746454, Byull. Izobr., No. 25 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981