A thermoelastic contact problem on strip bending with allowance for thickness deformability
- 11 Downloads
The bending of a strip on a heated half-space is considered on the assumption that the strip deforms in response to the temperature distribution and the force of a distributed load.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Temperature Distribution Contact Problem Thermoelastic Contact Thermoelastic Contact Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. N. Rabotnov, Mechanics of Deformable Solids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979), pp. 397–400.Google Scholar
- 2.Kh. M. Mushtari, “Theory of the bending of a plate of medium thickness,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Mashinostr., No. 2, 107–113 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.E. I. Grigolyuk and V. M. Tolkachev, “A modification to the refined theory of plates for contact problems,” Izv. Akad. Nauk Arm. SSR, Mekh.,30, No. 3, 33–44 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Kovalenko, Principles of Thermoelasticity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Borodachev, “A planar thermoelastic problem for indentation by a stamp,” Inzh. Zh.,3, No. 4, 736–740 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983