A thermoelastic contact problem on strip bending with allowance for thickness deformability
- 15 Downloads
The bending of a strip on a heated half-space is considered on the assumption that the strip deforms in response to the temperature distribution and the force of a distributed load.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Temperature Distribution Contact Problem Thermoelastic Contact Thermoelastic Contact Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. N. Rabotnov, Mechanics of Deformable Solids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979), pp. 397–400.Google Scholar
- 2.Kh. M. Mushtari, “Theory of the bending of a plate of medium thickness,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Mashinostr., No. 2, 107–113 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.E. I. Grigolyuk and V. M. Tolkachev, “A modification to the refined theory of plates for contact problems,” Izv. Akad. Nauk Arm. SSR, Mekh.,30, No. 3, 33–44 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Kovalenko, Principles of Thermoelasticity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Borodachev, “A planar thermoelastic problem for indentation by a stamp,” Inzh. Zh.,3, No. 4, 736–740 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983