Nonsteady temperature fields in channel flow
- 11 Downloads
A solution is presented for the problem of the nonsteady temperature field in a system consisting of a metal and a moving heat carrier. Flow in symmetrical plane (and cylindrical) channels is considered. The problem is solved by an operational method using a Laplace-Carson functional transform.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Temperature Field Channel Flow Operational Method Heat Carrier
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Tal, Izv. AN SSSR, OTN, no. 2, 49, 1957.Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Luikov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow, 1952.Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Ditkin and P. I. Kuznetsov, Handbook of Operational Calculus [in Russian], GITTL, 1952.Google Scholar
- 4.I. W. Rizik, Trans. ASME, 76, 411, 1954.Google Scholar
- 5.I. W. Rizik, Trans. ASME, 78, 1407, 1956.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Jahnke et al., Special Functions [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow-Leningrad, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.J. A. Clark, V. S. Arpaci, and K. M. Treadwell, Trans. ASME, 80, 612, 1958.Google Scholar
- 8.V. S. Arpaci and J. A. Clark, Trans. ASME, 80, 625, 1958.Google Scholar
- 9.H. S. Carslaw and J. C. Jaeger, Conduction of Heat in Solids [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow, 1964.Google Scholar