Calculation of nitrogen oscillatory temperature and gas temperature in an electrical discharge in air
- 13 Downloads
An approximate analytical solution is obtained for the system of equations describing the change in oscillatory energy of nitrogen molecules and gas temperature in a glow discharge in an air flow.
KeywordsNitrogen Statistical Physic Electrical Discharge Glow Discharge Oscillatory Temperature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Biryukov, “Kinetics of physical processes in gasdynamic lasers,” Tr. Fiz. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR,83, 13–86 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. B. Golobovskii and A. V. Florko, “The role of V-V and V-T processes in the gas heating mechanism in a positive discharge column,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp., 18, No. 4, 870–873 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.N. L. Aleksandrov et al., “Electron distribution function in N2:O2 = 4:1 mixture,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,19, No. 1, 22–27 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Anderson, Gas Dynamic Lasers: An Introduction [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Minnigulov, “Electron gas characteristics and electric field potential distribution in a glow discharge in an air flow,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Kazan (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Vedenov et al., “On the question of electron energy balance in a glow discharge plasma,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,14, No. 3, 441–449 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984