Nonrelativistic quantum theory of particle scattering
- 11 Downloads
A method previously described [1–4] is further developed for. radial equations for nonrelativistic quantum-mechanical problems on collisions.
KeywordsQuantum Theory Particle Scattering Radial Equation Nonrelativistic Quantum Nonrelativistic Quantum Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. D. Kamenetskii, Izv. VUZ. Fizika, no. 4, 82, 1963.Google Scholar
- 2.V. D. Kamenetskii, Izv. VUZ. Fizika, no. 4, 86, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.V. D. Kamenetskii, Izv. VUZ. Fizika, no. l, 107, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Kamenetskii, Izv. VUZ. Fizika, no. 2, 60, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.F. M. Morse and H. Feschbach, Methods of Theoretical Physics [Russian translation], vol. 1, IL, Moscow, 1958.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1967